Saturday, June 5, 2010

Link Love #10!

Hmmm... sometimes life throws curve balls. Something happend a little over a week ago, and I have been thinking about a lot of things. I hope I can talk about this with you all someday and laugh.

Still though, many things kept me happy, and the link party is one of them! I really had a hard time choosing my "favorite picks", because there are so many nice projects!

Well, I have to do what I have to do... Here are my picks for this week.

I know it is summer, but I loove this sweater by The Path Less Traveled Market. I wish I could knit like her.


Looking at her custom order wedding cakes made me wanna get married all over again!(of course to the same man :) ). Aren't they so pretty?


(406) OLIVIA shared Bamboo Framed Mirror Makeover. It is amazing to see what a little paint can do to an outdated item. I love the yellow roses in front of the mirror, it accentuates the white of the frame.


I want you to check out these "Kickin' it old school with name patches" by I am Momma hear me roar. I wish I did this to my boys' jackets when they were much younger. Simple idea, yet very very cute!


Paper Princess Chronicles shared her Magnetic Attractions. I love how they look; classy and new at the same time.


This awesome pack and go Nap mat was made by Mint & Clandy Create. It looks very stylish, comfortable, and functional. This will be perfect for the kids sleepovers, going on a picnic or to the beach! Great job!


Oh, you ladies never cease to amaze me. Thank you all for sharing your wonderful creations!

9 comments :

  1. i hope whatever happened that you'll be able to laugh about it too. love those cakes and the mirror project, too! oh and all the rest. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for featuring my nap mat! I hadn't even considered using one for the beach but I LOVE that idea...now off to create again! Hope whatever was throwing your day off is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my magnet boards- What an honor to be featured on your blog! I enjoy your blog and have been inspired by many of your creations- Thanks for sharing your talent with the blog world :)
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my mirror...I HEART Tea Rose Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Have just found you blog and love it. You are a very generous, sharing bloggger with lots to inspire. Thanks, Penny The Patchwork Angel in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great projects! And like they say "laughter is the best medicine", hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you'll be able to look back and laugh about your life "curve ball" soon.

    Great roundup of inspirational ideas. My favorite is the name patch on the shirt. I love simple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my name patch shirt. I found your blog a few weeks ago and it is beautiful! Just saw we're both doing the M and J challenge. I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations! Thanks again!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin